- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PERSTG
Journey to the remote and beautiful Mt Potts high country station, home of Mt Sunday; see how this peaceful mountain was transformed into Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people in the Lord of the Tings trilogy. Immerse yourself in the natural, unspoilt beauty of the high country's sparkling clear lakes, glistening blue rivers and fresh, crisp mountain air.
- FULL DAY 4wd guided tour into Edoras
- Departs Christchurch at 9am and returns at 5:30pm
- Knowledgeable and friendly kiwi tour guides
- Movie replicas - Flag of Rohan and map of Middle-earth
- Unique Edoras merchandise only available through us
- Delicious champagne picnic lunch
- Collection from accomodation
All cancellations must be made in writing and acknowledged by us.
When confirmed reservations are cancelled within the following time periods, cancellation charges will apply:
- 30-15 days prior to travel – 25% of tour price
- 15-7 days prior to travel – 50% of tour price
- 7-0 days prior to travel or no show – 100% of tour price