- Varighet: 2 Timer (ca.)
- Produktkode: P1MVVT
This classic 2 hours tour is the tour of choice whether you’re a LOTR fan or just want to learn more about movie making, from finding locations, setting up stunts, visual effects, and finding extras for large armies!
- This tour takes in the all of the major scenes filmed in and around Twizel.
- The private land nestled at the foot of the Ben Ohau Range in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, Ben Ohau is an historic High Country Merino Sheep Station, set in the heart of the unique MacKenzie Country.
- The remote, vast grasslands, and forests, stunning snowcapped mountains and clear blue, often dramatic skies make Ben Ohau a perfect backdrop for film locations.
- Ben Ohau Station played host to the largest scene in The Return Of The King, The Battle Of Pelennor Fields in Tolkien's epic trilogy THE LORD OF THE RINGS and six other major scenes.
- Departures: 10:00am, 2:30pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Only 1 free participant with each paying adult
All cancellations must be made in writing and acknowledged by us.
When confirmed reservations are cancelled within the following time periods, cancellation charges will apply:
- 30-15 days prior to travel – 25% of tour price
- 15-7 days prior to travel – 50% of tour price
- 7-0 days prior to travel or no show – 100% of tour price