Touching Middle Earth Tour
- Durata: 210 Minute (aprox.)
- Locatie: Arrowtown
- Cod produs: PHRL1J
Join us for our captivating half day Lord of the Rings tour. Travel to locations used for filming the lord of the rings trilogy around Queenstown. See and experience some of the spectacular landscapes featured in the films such as The Argonath (Pillars of the King), The Gladden fields and the Ford of Bruinen. Our knowledgeable guides will share information about each location and help uncover the secrets behind how each area was transformed into Middle Earth and let you relive the action for your own camera.
- Explore Gladden Fields, Ford of Bruinen and Argonath
- Handle and photograph $15000 worth of weapon and costumes
- Weapons include: Anduril, Hadhafang, Sting, Gimli's Axe, Herugrim,
Aragorn's Hunting Knife, The White Knives, Eowyn's Sword, Boromir's
Sword and Narsil
- View "Top Secret" items from the movies
- Entertaining and Knowledgeable guides. Your guide will help you relive the action for your camera
- Travel in small groups for a personal and interactive experience
- Tour length approx 3.5 hours
- No meals included
- Locations: Arrowtown and Kawarau River
- Daily departure at 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM from outside The Station info building.
PickupWe offer pick ups in Queenstown. Please contact us to arrange!
- Queenstown Central
- Only 1 free infant participant with each paying adult
- Senior participant is for age between 65 and above
- Child participant is for age between 8 and 15 years
- Infant participant is for age 7 and under
All cancellations must be made in writing and acknowledged by us.
When confirmed reservations are cancelled within the following time periods, cancellation charges will apply:
- 30-15 days prior to travel – 25% of tour price
- 15-7 days prior to travel – 50% of tour price
- 7-0 days prior to travel or no show – 100% of tour price